Celebrate your administrative professionals! Administrative Professionals Week is April 25-29. Your assistants and receptionists keep your operations running. Take the time to applaud their efforts. Joy Baldridge can help you do it.
Joy shares innovative, actionable, invaluable tools and proven fresh ideas that you can benefit from by applying to everyday challenges at work and in life. Her secrets to success and wisdom provide a positive and pragmatic perspective and toolkit beneficial for professionals at all stages of work and life.
Joy is a Certified Speaking Professional, Certified Virtual Presenter, Certified Personnel Consultant, TEDx and globally renowned, virtual, and onsite event keynote speaker and facilitator. She is also the author of three business books, most recently, The Joy in Business – Innovative Ideas to Find Positivity and Profit in Your Daily Work Life.
To celebrate Administrative Professionals week, Joy put together an engaging, entertaining and insightful lunch and learn on time management and stress reduction. Don’t miss it! Reach out to us today to schedule your presentation.
Here’s Joy’s demo so you can see her in action.
RIDING THE CORONA COASTER – MANAGING THE UPS AND DOWNS OF THE PANDEMIC
How to successfully deal with the inevitable ups and downs in your day during COVID-19 and beyond is what will be covered in this uplifting, engaging, energizing, and insightful webinar. There is still a lot of uncertainty out there, but when nothing is certain, anything is possible! This content-rich presentation is designed to meet your specific challenges head on to achieve the best possible results. You will learn, and leave this webinar with:
- How to build your own individual resiliency strategy
- Making the connection between resiliency and top performance
- Adapting well and recovering quickly when faced with adversity
- Being more self-aware and self-monitored regarding wellness and stressors
- Planning specific ways to be and feel more connected to yourself and others
- Achieving a renewed perspective, well-being, and way of life.
All who attend will leave with specific, proven, scientific practices they can immediately implement to build their own individual resiliency system to transform many old and existing habits into positive new ones. Additional benefits are: A renewed perspective on work and rest ratios, better clarity of thought and focused productivity, while feeling less anxiety and stress, and more control, and overall enjoyment, of your work and life.
MAKING THE BEST EVEN BETTER! SUCCESS WITH LESS STRESS
In this uplifting, engaging and energizing webinar you will learn how to detect and deflect the stress you may frequently experience at work and in life. You will also discover an abundance of “Golden Nuggets” tangible, easy-to-use techniques and strategies proven to help you gain 3-5 more hours of time in your week. There’s an old expression: “Lose an hour in the morning and you’ll spend the rest of the day looking for it.” In this session you will learn how to balance priorities better, recover from interruptions faster, and be more productive in longer. The ultimate goal is to do your best so you can leave each day feeling satisfied. In a nutshell this seminar will assist you in achieving this goal.
Upon Completion of this dynamic webinar, the participant will be able to:
- Identify stressors and apply techniques learned to detect and deflect stress sources while maximizing productivity
- Cite how to recover from interruptions in 2-15 seconds vs. 2-15 minutes
- Immediately apply the interruption recovery techniques
- Describe the 4 core human emotions, the anti-procrastination formula and the RENT concept of natural wellness
- Select the tips to use beyond the workshop to create a less stressful and more productive work and home environment
Of greatest importance is providing world class customer service despite the disruption of change. Performance management is also paramount. Embracing change involves making adjustments to your mindset and your skill set. In this dynamic, highly interactive and engaging seminar you will learn how to:
- Be more flexible and adaptable
- Motivated and committed towards change
- Adopt and adapt new systems effectively and efficiently
Prepare for inevitable adversity
- Understand the mindset of change and gain a new perspective
- Detecting and deflecting any negativity throughout the change process
- Utilize a variety of roles and rules that will yield positive processes and outcomes
- Discover the benefits of incremental change – step-by-step
- Minimize distractions
- Be more confident, secure, and productive during change
- Owning the changes
- Being aware of your attitude and effort as key components to performance management
You will leave with:
- An abundance of Golden Nuggets – tangible, useful and immediately applicable ways to adapt better to change
- A deeper understanding of how adjust your thinking to the changes as they occur
- A list of questions to ask to foster good communication during times of change
- A renewed confidence when dealing with change
- Ways to modify your behavior and the behavior of others during change
- A working knowledge of the mindset and skill sets necessary for positive change
- An action plan on how to use the Golden Nuggets moving forward