Gaurav Bhalla is a globally recognized speaker, trainer, and facilitator with over 40 years of experience helping organizations, teams, and individuals achieve greater professional success and personal fulfillment.
Known as a “thinker-doer,” his passion and purpose is transforming mindsets and igniting decisive action through human-centric leadership, cognitive diversity, and customer-centric creativity. In December 2016, he won the “2016 Executive Education Specialist of the Year Award.”
Gaurav’s programs are always customized and focus on one overarching goal: helping leaders and their teams succeed in by pursuing and achieving “multidimensional results.” He earns this goal through intelligently intersecting:
- world-class content from multiple sources – business, philosophy, poetry, history
- explosive energy that excites and engages
- relevant and relatable case studies to make ideas tangible
- instinctive wit and humor (often self-deprecating), and
- spontaneous audience engagement and interaction.
The result – a keynote, training, or facilitation program – that energizes audiences to learn and take action. His clients, such as Mastercard, Marriott, Glaxo, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Capital One, LafargeHolcim, Scripps, National Association of Broadcasters, Citi, MetLife, Maersk, Randstad, Vistage, and Deloitte, are a testament to such memorable and transformational experiences.