Building powerful business relationships and instilling an organizational culture of collaboration is a fundamental key to success for leaders and sales professionals. Learn how with Tim Sanders.
Tim is the CEO of Deeper Media, a research and consultancy firm helping organizations tackle marketing innovation, sales performance, talent management, leadership development and organizational culture. He’s served on advisory boards for startups, including the social reading website Goodreads.
He’s been on the cutting edge of innovation and change management, involved in the quality revolution which disrupted manufacturing in the 1980’s. He joined the cellular phone industry the year it debuted in North America. He was an early stage member of Mark Cuban’s broadcast.com, which had the largest opening day gain in IPO history and then joined Yahoo! and rose to the Chief Solutions Officer position. He was later named the company’s leadership coach.
Today, Tim’s mission is to bring all of his life experiences and his unconventional, disruptive, yet inspired strategies and perspectives, to thousands of people every year, helping them to boost their leadership effectiveness, human connection and business performance.
THE ART OF LEADING REMOTELY
You’ve likely worked with remote talent before, be they freelancers or full-time employees who have a flexible work arrangement with your company. But today, many of your talents are working remotely from home due to the Covid-19 crisis. More than ever, you need a solid skill set when it comes to managing those who you won’t see face to face in your offices.
That’s why Upwork Vice President of Customer Insights, Tim Sanders, has produced a 45-minute virtual session to give you the best practices in leading remote talents of all types. He’s scoured academic and industrial research as well as interviewed enterprise leaders experienced in remote talent management to create this insightful and actionable program.
You’ll learn how to remotely manage:
- Positive Mental Outlook (the key to engagement)
- Engagement (the key to productivity)
- Collaboration (the key to innovation and problem solving)
- The session will also reveal best practices in remote communications, focused on platforms, cadences, nuance and service level agreements on responsiveness.
- Long after your employees return to on-premise work, you’ll be able to put this session to use as you manage remote workers and/or independent contractors. It is the key to developing an agile workforce that can drive key initiatives from business growth to digital transformation.
INNOVATING FASTER – WHY COLLABORATION CHANGES EVERYTHING
Leaders in every industry prioritize innovation but are frustrated with how long it takes to bring breakthroughs to market. According to bestselling author and consultant Tim Sanders, the best way to speed up the innovation process is to promote a culture of collaboration across your organization and externally with partners, customers and competimates.
Over his career, Tim has studied leaders that practice what he terms ‘disruptive collaboration,’ a problem-solving style that leverages surprising alliances along the fault-lines of a company or its market. He’ll reveal how the biggest leaps and turnarounds in history came from collisions of thought, not safe work in our silos of excellence. Tim’s eye-opening keynote will deliver actionable insights and tools that will accelerate the rate of innovation, drive agility and quickly produce breakthrough business outcomes.
- Why Companies That Practice Cross-Disciplinary Collaboration Outperform Rivals
- How to Leverage the Power of Multiple Perspectives to Solve Problems 3X Faster
- How to Bring Multiple Stakeholder Needs From “Me-to-We” in a Collaborative Project
- Why Innovation Requires a Focus on Building a Collaborative Web of Relationships
- How to Connect the Silos, One Collaboration Project at a Time
MAKING THE LEAP TO ESSENTIAL
Are you a ‘good option’ or ‘essential partner’ to your clients? According to best-selling author and consultant Tim Sanders, it’s a question that could make or break your book of business next year. Your competition is swinging for the fences, while disruptive innovations chip away at your client base. To succeed in this new landscape, you need to deliver ridiculous levels of added value – becoming essential to work with.
Tim’s company Deeper Media, has studied client loyalty, decoding what it takes to make the leap from optional to essential: Be a sounding board, a fountain of knowledge and a connector of dots. In this game-changing keynote, he will deliver actionable advice and tools that will help sales and professional service providers improve their skillset, drive business continuity and grow their business.
You will learn:
- Four questions and two statements that will supercharge your listening skills.
- How to read faces for emotions, and then how to respond with empathy.
- Why clients are loyal to those who make connections on their behalf.
- How to identify your client’s higher order needs and then solve them with your products, other resources at your company and your partner-network.
- How to become a trusted mentor to your clients by challenging and empowering them.