In today’s digital world, finding the right sales leads and developing the right pitches is both easier and more difficult than ever. The key to finding and developing strong relationships is through better information. Sam Richter will show you how.
Sam is founder and CEO of SBR Worldwide/Know More. He is the author of the bestselling book, Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling, named “Sales Book of the Year.” Through real-world examples and humor, Sam shares how to use everyday tools like Google and social media combined with the inside-secrets of accessing the Invisible Web to find information in ways most never thought possible.
In his high energy presentations, Sam will show your audience how to apply these tools to identify new opportunities, craft an online personal brand, provide relevant and personalized value and win more business.
THE EVOLUTION OF SALES: FIND THE RIGHT LEADS, AT THE RIGHT TIME, WITH THE RIGHT MESSAGE
It’s amazing that in today’s information world, the key metric that many organizations still use to judge sales activity is the number of calls made. Sure, you can open up the phone book or purchase a lead list and start with “A” and end with “Z” and mathematically, someone will buy. Or, you can leverage Sales Intelligence to locate the right prospects, at the right time, with the right message and dramatically decrease close times, and increase margins. In this dynamic program, you will discover:
- How to generate opportunities using sales trigger events and powerful introductions, so you’re calling on the prospects who most likely need your product or solution, right now.
- How to use search engines, social media, and the Invisible Web as powerful sales and competitive “intelligence agents,” ensuring you align your value proposition to what prospects care about.
- How to leverage information to make a great impression, ensure relevancy, gain permission to ask challenging questions, and provide ongoing value to both prospects and clients.
- How information truly is power, allowing you to get past gate keepers, clearly differentiate from the competition, negotiate on value instead of price, and bottom line: win more busines.
This new way of thinking – this Sales Evolution – will completely change the way you find and call on new opportunities. And it’s proven to work in any economic environment. This high energy, motivating, jaw-dropping, incredibly high content presentation delivers practical, proven strategies and tactics organizations can immediately implement to dramatically improve sales performance.
IS YOUR BUSINESS CONSULTANT SOME YAHOO NAMED GOOGLE? ONLINE SEARCH SECRETS
Did you know that on average, each person in your office with Internet access spends more than two hours each day looking for business information? At an opportunity cost of $50 per hour, that’s almost $20,000 per year per employee wasted. How valuable would it be if you could cut your searching time in half? How much better would your plans and strategies be if you had the right information, the first time, every time? In this dynamic presentation, you will discover:
- Web search secrets that you never thought possible for finding industry information, company data, market opportunities, and even details about individuals.
- How to use search engines in ways that 99% of the planet has no clue how to do – tips and tricks that will even work while searching for emails and files on your computer.
- The “Invisible Web” – the 95% of the business Internet not easily found via search engines that holds a wealth of incredible information including free access to expensive subscription databases.
- Techniques for using online information to build strong business relationships, have the upper hand in negotiations, generate powerful introductions, and grow your business.
Whether you’re someone with advanced computer skills or someone who is intimidated by technology, you will be shocked (and maybe even a bit scared) at what’s available online, and how easy it is to access. This incredibly high-energy, visually immersive, featuring super-entertaining stories and examples has immediate take-home value and is certain to be the talk of any conference or meeting.
EVERY YES BEGINS WITH A KNOW – WEB SEARCH SECRETS TO KNOW MORE, SO YOU CAN WIN MORE
You don’t get a second chance to make a great first impression. What’s the first thing out of your mouth? Is it about you and your company? Or is it about the other person and what he or she cares about? Do you make your prospect or client feel important? Are you relevant? It’s no longer enough to be interesting. In today’s world, you need to be interested. In this dynamic presentation, you will discover:
- Web search secrets that you never thought possible for finding leads, creating lists, uncovering opportunities, identifying trigger event, and understanding decision makers.
- Tips and tricks for using social media as sales and competitive “intelligence agents;” find the prospects who fits your desired profile, and learn more about the individual so that in every meeting, you’re building a meaningful connection (without seeming like a stalker).
- How to access and leverage the “Hidden Web,” or the majority of the valuable online information that is invisible to search engines.
- How to use information to differentiate from the competition, generate warm referrals, tailor offerings, build deeper relationships with any client, and bottom line…win more business.
From CEOs with limited technical ability to those who have grown up using the Internet, everyone in the audience will learn a ton, and most important, they will be able to immediately implement their new-found knowledge. This high energy, motivating, incredibly high content presentation has a huge “WOW” factor – you will be shocked at what you don’t know (but soon will).
DON’T STEAL THE CHEESECAKE – DIGITAL REPUTATIONS IN AN “EVERYTHING YOU DO IS POSTED ONLINE” WORLD
In today’s instant communication and social networking world, it’s easy to share opinions and others can share the same about you. Unfortunately, what you and others post online, text, leave as a voicemail, say or do in front of a hidden camera, and even email is not limited to private networks and friend groups. Rather, there’s a good chance that what happens in a digital format and what is said about you and your company is public, searchable, and archived, FOREVER!
In “Don’t Steal the Cheesecake” you will learn:
- What is a “personal brand,” why you already have one, how to enhance it, and how your personal brand can dramatically impact your company’s brand and reputation.
- The dangers of sharing too much information, what can happen if you’re not careful, and how to respond in a digital format when you’re angry, so you don’t become a “YouTube Sensation.”
- What a company can, and cannot, do as it relates to what an employee posts on his/her personal social networks, and how to monitor, work with, and train staff to communicate in a digital world.
- Inside secrets on how to manage your online presence and Google rankings (for non-technical people) so when people search for information on you, that you control what they find.
This thought provoking, super entertaining, and somewhat scary program will provide you very practical ideas you can immediately implement to improve your brand, stay out of trouble, and craft/manage your digital reputation.
YOU JUST “FRIENDED” A THIEF: WHAT’S OUT THERE, HOW TO FIND IT, AND HOW CAN IT BE USED AGAINST YOU
It’s amazing the amount of information available online about companies and people. And it’s shocking how vulnerable we all are to Personal Identity Theft and Business Identity Theft – in ways you might not think about. In this jaw-dropping presentation, you will discover:
- How to find the information that is available about you, your family, and your business that others have shared in a digital format, and what you can do to protect yourself.
- How the seemingly innocent information that you post online could be providing thieves with an open door into your bank account.
- How the biggest risk to your and your clients’ data is probably not an online hacker, rather, it’s probably sitting in your office right now.
- Easy-to-implement, non-technical ways to protect yourself, your family, and your business from identity theft.
This eye-opening, high-energy, entertaining program will have your audience talking, thinking, and thanking themselves (and you!) that they attended the conference.