MBA, CSP, CPAE
Laura Stack, MBA, CSP, CPAE, is known internationally by her moniker “The Productivity Pro.” Stack is an award-winning keynote speaker, bestselling author, and noted authority on employee and team productivity. She is the President & CEO of The Productivity Pro, Inc., a boutique consulting firm dedicated to helping leaders increase workplace performance in high-stress environments. Stack was the 2011-2012 President of the National Speakers Association.
For over 25 years, Laura Stack’s keynote speeches and seminars have helped associations and Fortune 1000 corporations improve output, increase speed in execution, and save time in the office. She is a high-energy, high-content speaker, who educates, entertains, and motivates professionals to deliver bottom-line results. Stack is a member of the prestigious CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, which has fewer than 200 members worldwide), and has earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation.
Laura Stack is the bestselling author of seven books published by Random House, Wiley, and Berrett-Koehler, including her newest, FASTER TOGETHER: Accelerating Your Team’s Productivity (Jan. 2018). Her books have been published in more than 20 foreign editions, and she is a featured columnist for the American Business Journal, LinkedIn, Time Management, and Productive magazines. Stack has produced more than 50 online training programs.
Laura Stack has been featured nationally on the CBS Early Show, CNN, NPR, Bloomberg, the New York Times, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, and Forbes magazine. Stack has been a spokesperson for Fellowes, Microsoft, 3M, Skillsoft, Office Depot, Day-Timer, and Xerox. Her client list includes top Fortune 500 companies, including Starbucks, Wal-Mart, Aramark, Bank of America, GM, Wells Fargo, and Time Warner, plus government agencies such as the Internal Revenue Service, the United States Air Force Academy, the Census Bureau, the U.S. Senate, and the Department of Defense.
Laura Stack lives with her husband and three children in Denver, Colorado.
What Laura does…
Presents high-energy, high-content keynotes and seminars at leadership, management, sales, association, and department meetings to help attendees skyrocket personal productivity and performance.
Three primary audiences…
- Leadership meetings (CXO, VP, Director)
- Management Meetings (Mid-to-Senior Level Managers Sales Managers, Line Managers)
- Individual Contributors and Professionals (staff, department, team, sales, all-hands, training, association meetings)
Where to use Laura…
- Sales associations and sales meetings for entrepreneurial salespeople (financial services, professional services, insurance, real estate, pharmaceutical, business owners).
- Staff and middle management level “office” and “staff” positions (marketing, admins, IT, HR, PR, operations, purchasing, etc.)
- Fortune 1000 corporate training seminars and workshops on improving personal productivity, time management, life balance, email control, and organizational skills.
Laura’s unique selling points…
- Member of the prestigious CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, which has fewer than 175 members worldwide.
- The ONLY woman in the world with the CPAE, an MBA, and the CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation.
- Past president of the National Speakers Association
- Bestselling author of seven books published by Random House, Wiley, and Berrett-Koehler
- Former spokesperson for Fellowes, Xerox, Office Depot, 3M, Microsoft, and Day-Timer.
- The media’s go-to person on workplace issues; she’s been featured on CNN, NBC-TV, NPR, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and the New York Times.
Laura’s a great fit any time you hear your employees or members say…
“I just lost half of my sales team to layoffs but still have to hit higher numbers this year.”
“We are so overwhelmed with work and don’t have enough hours in the day to get everything done.”
“I have 2,000 emails in my email in-box and get hundreds more every day.”
“Our staff works insane hours trying to keep up with everything there is to do.”
“We are so stressed out and have no life balance from working too long and hard.”
- Leaders who need to deliver bottom-line results with fewer people.
- Managers who need to improve team productivity and output but can’t add staff.
- Salaried employees who are working well over 40 hours a week and want greater life balance.
- Sales professionals and road warriors with heavy administrative burdens.
- Administrative professionals trying to keep the boss and every else organized.
Cisco Systems, KPMG, GM, Microsoft, IBM, Tyco, MolsonCoors, the Denver Broncos, Lockheed Martin, Lucent Technologies, Wells Fargo, Mobil, Time Warner, VISA
WHAT TO DO WHEN THERE’S TOO MUCH TO DO
Leaders are so overwhelmed trying to balance the day-to-day operational responsibilities of their jobs, as well as find time to work with their teams and think about strategic initiatives, they struggle with time management and life balance. It’s not uncommon for leaders to spend 80 hours a week in the office any more. Enter productivity. If you can figure out how to be more efficient, more organized, and better focused, you can get greater results in less time and get out of the office earlier and home to the people and life you love. There is no need to sacrifice your personal life on the altar of your career when you are productive.
BECOME AN EMAIL CRACKER-JACK WITH LAURA STACK (USING MICROSOFT OUTLOOK)
Format: 1-3 Hour PresentationThis program is perfect for: Anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Certified Outlook Expert Laura Stack is the Queen of Email Productivity. -You’ll find solutions for some of your most challenging Outlook questions! Come to this session if you’ve ever asked yourself, “What do I do when I…”
- Already have an appointment on my calendar and someone sends another email related to it. How do I keep from copying/pasting all the time?
- Want to copy an appointment from one day to another in one click?
- Update the Start Date on a Task without opening the Task?
- Have a Task already created, and then I get an email with additional instructions about it. How do I merge the two?
- See my calendar while I’m in an email, so I don’t have to keep switching back and forth?
- Am right in the middle of typing an email and promise someone I will do something. How can I make a reminder about that while I’m creating the email so I don’t forget?
- Have thousands of emails in my inbox (I’ve been using my inbox like a filing cabinet) and am feeling overwhelmed?
- Want to put an appointment from my calendar directly on to someone else’s calendar without sending a meeting invitation?
- Sent someone an email and don’t want to forget to follow up or try to remember to get the answer. How can I have the system notify me?
- Have a question to ask a group of people, and I want them to “vote” without getting a million “Reply All” answers.
- Want to keep my inbox empty but can’t keep up? I need a new processing methodology and email organizing system!
THE SEVEN DAILY HABITS OF HIGHLY PROFITABLE SALESPEOPLE
What separates an average salesperson from a high-performing salesperson? They spend more time on activities that produce sales and less time on those that don’t. Simple concept? Yes, but difficult to implement in reality, because most traditional sales training doesn’t focus on productivity, and “old school” time management techniques have little application for the salesperson. In this session, you’ll learn “real world” methods to manage your time from Laura Stack, award-winning productivity speaker and bestselling author. You’ll discover how highly successful salespeople:
- Do more of the activities that drive sales (actively selling, prospecting or closing sales)
- Do fewer non-income producing activities (delegate, automate, reduce).
- Integrate their various tools seamlessly (sync your in-house CRM, email, handheld, tablet, laptop).
- Automate administrative activities (manual processing, filing, moving)
- Maintain flawless organization systems (effective time, email, and information management).
- Follow-up with impeccable accuracy and predictability (workflow systems that track open loops and pending items)
- Work efficiently from anywhere (road warriors, mobile office, down time usage)
WORKFLOW MASTERY – ORGANIZE YOUR TIME, TASKS, AND INBOX
Laura Stack is better at workflow than 99.9999% of people in the world and is the skill that truly sets her apart from all productivity experts. It requires mastery of email handling, planning, scheduling, project, time, and task management, prioritization, and organization. Workflow is the “secret sauce” that separates ordinary performers from the extraordinary. Having these skills will set you apart from the rest. Your team will function at optimal levels with everyone using the same system.
Laura’s method is bulletproof. Nothing falls through the cracks. Deadlines aren’t missed. Pending items are always resolved. Loops are closed. There is no re-reading, re-thinking, re-processing. Inboxes are empty, and multiple to-do lists are integrated into a single, consolidated system. You’ll sleep well at night, knowing that everything is under control, and you’re on top of everything. Your life will never be the same. Guaranteed.
- Process your email quickly and track pending items, tasks owed by others, and “waiting for” information.
- Get your text, emails, Facebook messages, ideas, to-do lists, sticky notes, and meeting notes all into one place.
- Combine multiple to-do lists into one central, consolidated list, where you can make the best choice in the moment on the best use of your time.
- Create an organized time management system to help you capture, organize, reference, and execute your highest priorities.
- Keep track of your action items and don’t let anything fall through the cracks.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly planning periods to stay on top of projects and tasks coming down the pike.
OPTIONAL: followed by hands-on STACK ATTACK workshop with laptops to implement the system with Laura there
SUPERCOMPETENT®: UNLOCKING EXPONENTIAL POTENTIAL
Based on Laura’s business book of the same title, emerging leaders and high potentials will learn how to achieve peak performance in the workplace. In this competitive economy, just being able to do your job is no longer enough. Competence is expected; you’ve got to be SuperCompetent to get an edge. Whether you’re an employee, an entrepreneur, a team leader, or all of the above, SuperCompetent will give you proven methods to reach your and your team’s maximum potential and achieve breakthrough results. You’ll get to your productive best by mastering six keys to peak performance:
- Activity: the value and importance you place on your work
- Availability: your ability to master your schedule
- Attention: the capacity to focus intently and concentrate on tasks
- Accessibility: the ability to organize the inputs and outputs in your life
- Accountability: the extent to which you take personal responsibility for your actions and outcomes
- Attitude: your motivation, drive, and proactiveness
ATTACK OF THE PRODUCTIVITY SUCKERS! THE FOUR THINGS THAT SUCK THE PRODUCTIVITY RIGHT OUT OF YOU
Everyone knows how to make lists and check things off. You work hard. You know what you should be working on. You want to be productive. But everything else keeps ruining your plans! So many things keep us from doing what we know we should be doing. In this funny, high-energy program, The Productivity Pro® reviews the four main things that suck the productivity right out of you! You’ll discover your biggest productivity sucker and take away some practical tools to defend yourself.
- Use innovative technology tricks to help you achieve more, maintain focus, and stay organized.
- Learn concentration techniques from Arnold Schwarzenegger, Eminem, and Dug the Talking Dog.
- Strike a balance between collaboration and interruptions in the workplace.
- Discover new techniques for maintaining a consistently high energy level during the day.